Conference fees are fully refundable until March 1, 2022. After that, 50% of the conference fee is refundable. To cancel your conference registration and request a refund, please contact us through our Contact form or by mail at:
Bluegrass Writers Coalition
P.O. Box 4563
Frankfort, KY 40604-4563
We will take every precaution to protect your personal information. We collect only the information we need in order to process your attendance at the Conference of Writers. The information you enter on this registration form or on our website will be:
Stored safely in an encrypted database.
Kept strictly confidential. We will NOT share your information with anyone except the committee members who are necessary to process your registration, participation, and badge printing.
Used only to contact you with conference information unless you indicate we may contact you about future BWC-sponsored events.
Bluegrass Writers Coalition remains fully committed to protecting the health and safety of all our members and guests. We continue to monitor the local, state, and national COVID situation carefully. As of April 13, 2022, all but one Kentucky county are in Green status. (See this website) We have modified our conference COVID-19 policy accordingly. Our safety protocols for the Conference of Writers are currently as follows:
- If you are experiencing COVID symptoms, have been exposed to COVID, or have received a positive COVID test result within 10 days of the conference, please do not attend. Contact us to request a refund.
- Attendees are encouraged to be considerate of others. If you are not fully vaccinated, or if you are experiencing symptoms, please consider taking a COVID test 72 hours prior to the conference. If the results from that test are positive, please do not attend. Contact us to request a refund.
- Face coverings (mask or face shield) will be voluntary, except when visiting the buffet. Masks must be worn when visiting the buffet. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Please wear your mask properly, making sure to cover your mouth and nose.
- Safe social distances will be observed to the extent the venue allows. We are limiting attendance to ensure we can be seated at a reasonable distance from one another.
- Please be conscious of others’ desires to maintain a safe distance.
We will have hand sanitizer easily accessible throughout the conference, and will continue to monitor the COVID situation. This policy may be modified, subject to changing conditions.